This long sandy beach (740m), is a delight for lovers of sailing, swimming or lazing in the sun.
It is the largest beach of the resort and the wild coast.
The beach Valentin offers several services on site:
- On-site catering
- 2 sanitary blocks
- A surveillance station in July and August from 13:30 to 19:00
- Parking spaces nearby
- Bicycle parking spaces
Nearby a sailing school, labeled French sailing school, offers many activities for all ages.
The Valentin beach offers spectacular sunsets and is at the foot of a fishing area, the Pointe Casse-Caillou.
- Visit/Heritage :
- Beach and sand dune(s)
- On Site Services :
- Free parking
- Parking for bicycles
- Baby/Child Equipment :
- Pushchair access
- Disabled Acess :
- Geographical Location :
- Sea or harbour view
- Less than 5 km from the salted marshes
- Distance from a bus stop 500 m
- Distance from the shops 1,5 km
- Distance from the town centre 1,5 km