A museum in the salty taste !
Happy old and modernity , the course of the museum located in the heart of a Salorge nineteenth century. Collectibles, artistic works and new technologies interact on nearly 850m² . The history of sea salt is told you , step by step , people discover the swamp !
This new exhibition rhymes with curiosity and emotion ...
Visit for all the family !
Autonomy for adults.
Tour booklets for young audiences : Caramule , the mascot of the museum, accompanies the children at the mercy of pages for a survey salt ( to 5-7 years and 8-12 years).
Entertainment program available on the website of the museum.
Last ticket issued 30 minutes before closing.
From Wednesday 01 July to Monday 31 August 2020
09:00 to 13:00 and 15:00 to 19:00
- Labels and Brands :
- Visit/Heritage :
- Kind of visits :
- Guided visit
- Visit at your leisure
- Booking compulsory
- Average duration of the guided tour 1h
- Nationwide Event :
- Takes part in les Journées Européennes du Patrimoine
- Participates/is a partner/Takes part in la Nuit des Musées
- Takes part in les Journées du Patrimoine de Pays
- Group Reception :
- Maximum number of people/maximum capacity 25 pour un groupe (au-delà, contacter le Musée)
- Coach parking
- On Site Services :
- Free parking
- Parking for bicycles
- Baby/Child Equipment :
- Pushchair access
- Matress/baby changing table
- Disabled Acess :
- Adaptée aux personnes déficientes visuelles
- Supports d'aide à la visite
- Geographical Location :
- In the town center
- Less than 500 m from the sea
- Less than 5 km from the salted marshes
- Distance from a bus stop 300 m
- Distance from the railway station 400 m (Batz-sur-mer)
- Distance from the shops 300 m
- Distance from the beaches 500 m
- Distance from the coast 500 m
- Distance from a place to swim 500m