ECOMUSEUM TOUR (1 hour).
You’ll be sitting or half-sitting during this tour.
It begins with the museum and an explanation
by a salt harvester of how a salt pond works
through the use of a large model, and ends with
a movie on the big screen (8 m) to see the work
of a salt harvester over a one year period.
TOUR OF A SALT POND (1.5 hours).
A salt harvester will explain the extraction
process to you. Follow the seawater from the
marsh creek to where salt crystallisation takes
place, the crystallisation pond. You will see the
gradient, subtle adjustments and if the weather
allows, taste the «fl eur de sel» hand-picked in
front of you.
The visit ends with the screening of a film.
From Saturday 01 May to Tuesday 31 August 2021
10:00 to 12:30 and 14:00 to 18:00
From Wednesday 01 to Thursday 30 September 2021
10:00 to 12:00 and 14:30 to 17:30
From Friday 01 to Saturday 30 October 2021
14:30 to 17:30
- Labels and Brands :
- Visit/Heritage :
- Kind of visits :
- Guided visit
- Average duration of the guided tour 1h ou 1h30
- Nationwide Event :
- Takes part in les Journées Européennes du Patrimoine
- Group Reception :
- Maximum number of people/maximum capacity 150
- Coach parking
- On Site Services :
- Free parking
- Baby/Child Equipment :
- Pushchair access
- Disabled Acess :
- Adaptée aux personnes déficientes visuelles
- Supports d'aide à la visite maquette tactile
- Geographical Location :
- Distance from a bus stop 500 m
- Distance from the railway station 2 km (Le Pouliguen)
- Distance from the shops 3,5 km (La Baule)
- Distance from the beaches 3,5 km (La Baule)
- Distance from the coast 3,5 km (La Baule)
- Distance from the town centre 3,5 km (Guérande)
- Velocean bike path (5 km max)
- GR® 34 (2 km max from the track)