Branféré is an original concept that groups together in the same place a wildlife and botanic park, a leisure park (the Parcabout®) and an educational centre dedicated to the protection of the environment (Nicolas Hulot School).
When you visit Branféré park, you can at the same time :
• Have fun in the Parcabout®. All the family can enjoy a thrilling sensation of freedom on a treetop adventure trail made of 3000 square metres of nets between 2 and 8 metres above the ground.
• Escape from it all in the wildlife and botanic park. Take a stroll in the multicentennial park and meet 1000 animals coming from the 5 continents (giraffes, zebras, oryxes, pygmy hippos, maned wolves, Asian small-clawed otters, flamingoes and so on)
• Marvel at the bird show. Storks, pelicans, eagles, vultures, hawks, parrots and many-coloured parakeets fly just a few inches above your head.
• Learn at “Nicolas Hulot School”. You can attend educational activities in the park and have a better understanding of nature by feeding the threatened species or visiting the school farm.
Branféré – an unforgettable outing filled with wonder, discovery and fun.
From Saturday 04 July to Sunday 30 August 2020
09:30 to 21:00
From Monday 31 August to Sunday 01 November 2020
10:00 to 18:00
- Labels and Brands :
- Green Blobe certified : brand
- Visit/Heritage :
- Wildlife park
- Site for the oberservation of fauna or flora
- Kind of visits :
- Guided visit
- Visit at your leisure
- Group Reception :
- Coach parking
- On Site Services :
- Pic-nic area
- Free parking
- Parking for bicycles
- Baby/Child Equipment :
- Pushchair access
- Childrens area (activities, games...)
- Matress/baby changing table
- Disabled Acess :
- Geographical Location :
- Distance from the coast 10 km
|08/02/2020 - 03/04/2020|
|04/04/2020 - 01/11/2020|
- Languages Spoken :